Our Enrolment Process is Changing, and Our New Enrolment Forms Will be Available Shortly
From May 2023, the enrolment process at our CREST Colleges will be changing. The new process will be in line with other Independent Colleges and will allow families to space out the payment of enrolment-related fees. We have also reduced some payments to make it more accessible for families to access quality Christian education at our wonderful Colleges.
A summary of the new enrolment process is outlined below:
- Families can complete an Enrolment Application form for the waiting list at any time (previously this was only 2 years prior to commencement). To submit this Enrolment Application form, families will need to complete the form online, with all required documents, accompanied by a $100 application fee (for each child) when submitting.
- Two years prior to commencement, we will contact all interested families requesting updated reports, assessments and contact details in preparation for enrolment interviews.
- Where there are available places, we will contact families for an enrolment interview with a member of our leadership team.
- Successful applicants will be offered a firm place. Families who wish to accept this offer can confirm this with a $300 acceptance fee (for each child).
- One year prior to commencement, we will request a Confirmation of Placement Payment of $500 (previously $1000) for each child, which is credited to your school account in Term 4 of your child’s first year.
If you have general questions, you may contact the College Registrar at email@example.com or phone (03) 9702 2144.