Hillcrest Christian College places a very high value on academic excellence and encourages each student to aspire to achieve their personal best in all areas of learning. Our students’ achievements are a great testament to the quality of Hillcrest teachers at every level and to the support of their parents.
VICTORIAN CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (VCE)
- The top ATAR for 2014 was 98.25.
- 9 students (or 11.7%) received ATAR scores over 90;
- 20 students (or 26%) received ATAR scores over 80;
- 34 students (or 44.2%) received ATAR scores over 70
- Median ATAR for VCE of 67.35
- Median Study Score of 30
- The highest study scores obtained were: 49 – English, 48 – Studio Arts, 46 – Chemistry and Studio Arts and 45 – Legal Studies and Psychology.