The Market Night will be held at Hillcrest Christian College, Clyde North on Friday, 20th October 2017. We are a School boasting a population of over 1,400 students which is around 900 families and our event is being held indoors to mitigate any possible problems with Melbourne’s ever changing weather!
The College invites you to attend the occasion this year and a few brief details are as follows:
- Date: Friday 20th October 2017
- Location: Hillcrest Christian College – 500 Soldiers Road, Clyde North
- Event hours: 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm
- Venue: Multipurpose Centre - Indoors
- Stall Cost: $40 per stall
- Food Van Cost: $40 per stall and 10% of the event takings
- Stall size: 1 table (180 – 60 cm) and two chairs
If you will like to be part of our event, please complete the registration form below. Your registration will be accepted on receipt of your stall holder payment.
We trust that you will take on this wonderful opportunity to showcase your beautiful goods.